Monday 22 August 2011

Sung-Bong Choi Final Performance Stills

Sung-Bong Choi - Final PerfmormanceSung-Bong Choi - Final PerfmormanceSung-Bong Choi - Final PerfmormanceSung-Bong Choi - Final PerfmormanceSung-Bong Choi - Final PerfmormanceSung-Bong Choi - Final Perfmormance
Stills of Sung-Bong Choi's final performance on the talent show that made him a worldwide sensation.

Bearing in mind the journey this young man in such a short space of time you could forgive him for perhaps feeling the effects of stage fright, and once again it was Sung-Bong's illuminating character and haunting baritone that truly shined.

4 comments:

  1. From Venezuela my respect and admiration for Choi Sung Bong not only for his talent but by for his spirit that I hope to keep it pure as usual despite the difficulties. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be happy, Sung Bong! :) God loves you despite the difficulties you've been through. And thank you for making me realize how fortunate I am though I tend to complain about many things in my life. Bless you always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Amazing... Gone to all this... and you are so peaceful... really admire you... wish you all the best in your future life... and hope the world will hear you and listen to you... Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved his audition... and would give anything to have a disc by him... I love his voice and his talent!

    ReplyDelete